The Link G4+ Atom is Link's entry level ECU that blows the opposition away - half the size, all the technology! Now with more refinements for the budget conscious. Full configurability, no preset inputs / outputs. Logging, motorsport, and even closed loop fuel if an external device is added. Industry standard waterproof connectors and mounting bracket are supplied with your G4+ Atom.
Requires "A" loom.
The G4+ Atom runs the same microprocessor and firmware as our the G4+ Xtreme.
Designed and built to be the best "value for money" entry level ECU on the market.
While the G4+ Atom is entry level, the following is not compromised:
The loom (sold separately) is AVSS automotive quality cable
The same mounting technology as our higher level ECUs
A fully extruded mounting plate is included
Mounting hardware is completely hidden for a fully professional installation
Waterproof automotive plugs
The same tuning features as our high-end ECUs - tuning is not compromised in this "entry level" ECU
Full configurability, no preset input/outputs
Closed loop fuel if external devices added, e.g. WideBand Controller
Industry standard waterproof connectors, mounting bracket and loom, all supplied with your G4 Atom
- Four injection drives
- Four ignition outputs *
- Three analog inputs (you choose, oil pressure etc.)
- Two temperature inputs (usually water and inlet air temperature)
- Two digital inputs (e.g. vehicle speed and logging switch - you choose)
- Four auxiliary outputs (e.g. fuel pump, fans, boost control, O2 heater etc.)
- One, thirty four pin, waterproof connector
- 5V out
* unused ignition drives can also be used as auxiliary outputs.