Thunder ECU - #G4+T The Link G4+ Thunder, with more of everything is the latest ECU added to our extensive range.
Using the same pinout for the A & B connectors giving seamless upgrading from our other ECUs, the Thunder has 2 additional connectors (C & D) for increased capacity. This is the ECU for your high end applications requiring maximum performance, flexibility and tuning control, with the same sleek profile of our other ?black? G4+ ECUs
Requires "A" & "B" looms and, if needed, C & D connector kits.
Shipped locked and must be enabled before use. This increases security of shipping and provides information on when an ECU is first used for warranty purposes. Add "A" & "B" Looms if required and, if needed, C & D connector kits.
Some Of The Great New Features:
3 Axis Accelerometer
- Lateral G (cornering)- Longitudinal G (acceleration / braking)- Vertical G
K-type Onboard Thermocouple Inputs
- High accuracy for high temperature situations e.g. exhaust gas temperature sensing
Digital Wideband Onboard (competitors are all analogue)
E-throttle Controllers - for engines that have two electronic throttle bodies
Knock Control Inputs - monitor each bank on a V engine
- Six can be differential reluctor (speed sensor) - ABS wheel speed sensors
- Temperature- Pressure- Position
- Lights, solenoids, gauges, switches, relays etc
Full motorsport features
All Fury features
- Peak & Hold
- 100 channels of user variable logging
- Sequential gearbox control etc.
Fast tuning with keyboard driven commands
Six hundred pages of help on "right-click"
Powerful logging analysis built into PCLink
Tabbed, user configurable layout